Tuesday, September 30, 2008

West Palm weekend

Since I was laid off and no one is hiring I have had all this time to do what ever. I felt like catching some waves so I thought going going to West Palm beach would be fun.

Half way there... Busted. 70mph in a 55mph zone was a good way to land a $200 dollar ticket. Sonofabitch. --hey if my car had cruise control it would have never happened-- well it probably still would have.

I got to West Palm around 12 at night to find out the college campus my friend stays at is a "dry campus". No alcohol. Buhh how lame is that.

7am the next day I enjoy the beautiful view of the grave yard and got ready to surf with the sharks.

Saturday was pretty good, chest high swells at the Lakeworth pier made it worth it and then back to school to break some rules. Had a few drinks at Flag Pole and then went back and watched a documentary on 2 Pac.

Sunday would have been good but there were sharks trying to get an early lunch. Waiting for a wave and seeing a 5 foot shadow swim under you is a little freaky to say the least. Then to hear fishermen yell "there are sharks in the water!" I was sold. I didn't need to surf that bad. And I was out.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile